Recycling mills – Precision from fine to fluffy
Our recycling mills have been developed for efficient preparation of mineral wool (glass wool and rock wool). We supply them with a shredder and feeding hopper as standard. The machine is available in various versions and can be used for a variety of applications.
Even the standard RM-S version achieves material volumes of 1 to 1.5 tons per hour. And higher throughput rates can be realized using the RM-D double mill, for example.
- High throughput rates at low power consumption
- Precise regulation of the grain size from extremely fine to fluffy; recycled products with diameters of 1 to 8 millimeters
- Robust design for long and smooth operations
- Individual designs for special customer requirements
- Can be combined with H+E conveyor belt systems for bulk material: optimum continuation of the recycling chain
- Low-maintenance design thanks to low-wear tools and safe separation of shredding material
A clever solution for all cases – thanks to their modular concepts, H+E conveyor belts are distinguished by a unique level of flexibility and are suitable for practically any bulk material application.